Sunday 29 March 2009

Its been a while...

I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while. I have been very busy.

Bibs N Bots are looking for cloth nappy advisors to spread the cloth word, so, if your interested drop me an email and I will send you out some more information.

I have crocheted a soaker and a pair of shorties since I last posted, which are now available to buy on the shop. My next project is a skirtie with my own hand dyed wool. I'm quite excited about the skirtie..hehe.

On FridayI went to an eco fair at a local primary school. It was to help teach the children what they can do to make our world a better place. There were some fantastic stands and hopefully it will give the children some food for thought and encourage them to change something for the better.

On Saturday the 4th April we have our first Green Festival which I am thrilled about. As well as having a stall I am holding a 20 minute workshop all about reusable nappies. Hopefully we could have a few converts and it would be amazing if people are there that actually use cloth nappies. My best pal Mandy is coming along to help me with the stall and Mia so it should be a really fab day.

Bibs N Bots http://www.bibsnbots.co.uk Making Reusable Nappies Child's Play!

No comments: