Sunday 8 February 2009

Oooo couple of things today...

Really REALLY exciting things happening for Bibs n Bots. I cannot tell you how excited I am. British Lanolin. Yey. I have been pulling this idea together for about 2 months now and next week it will be potted and ready to ship. How exciting.


The thing that started the idea was how all us woolly loving mums buy our Lanloin from American WAHMs.. seemed so silly.. why don't British WAHMs do it?


So I set about sourcing some and yey I found some... So...... I currently have a 25kg metal drum in my back room. I have the pots to pot it and I'm just waiting for labels; these are also done by a WAHM.


So not only is it British it's a total WAHM collaberation.


The Lanolin is called 'So Scrumptious' Lanolin.


'So Scrumptious' is the new range exclusive to Bibs N Bots.


We also have a 'So Scrumptious' Skincare Balm arriving this week.


The balm can be used on babies and on other family members. Its fab for problem skin like dry skin or eczema and sore skin caused by nappy rash...as its Paraben and SLS free. It works well with cloth nappies too.


Plus we have 'So Scrumptious' Bath melts...blooming gorgeous. These are made from organic cocoa butter, mandarin and chamomile (organic).
These are truly amazing. Use half a melt for a baby or a full one as a treat for yourself.


Really exciting stuff...


Ooooo and I finished the soaker so here is pic of Mia wearing it.



Lovely I hope you'll agree. The soakers not bad either..lol.
Bibs N Bots http://www.bibsnbots.co.uk Making Reusable Nappies Child's Play!

No comments: